The new Zumma supplement for men


I received a package of food supplement in the mail from Westfield Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and they asked me if I can give this away to some people around to check their response. Full disclosure, I work as a consultant for the said company and I'm used to being given with various products to try.


The supplement that I got is Zumma, a dietary supplement for men. And it contains several plant extracts that supposedly help achieve an erection without side effects. Categorized as a food supplement, it means that it is not a drug and quite safe to use. Upon inspection of the packaging, it states that it contains L-Arginine, Wild Yam Extract, Lyceum barbarum Extract, Cistanche Deserticola Extract and Epimedium Extract. They also sent this link that contains the science behind each plant extract: http://zummaformen.com/scientific-evidence/


And it hit me. I know who are the perfect people to try Zumma. You see, I'm having my house renovated and I have several construction guys around. I asked them to take Zumma tonight and report back in the morning. The next day, they were all smiling at me and reported that Zumma was awesome and it worked wonders!


So I had to experience it myself. The direction says "take one capsule two hours before the performance, preferably with an empty stomach." And later that night, I felt something. In anticipation of the deed, I find myself erect, the type of erection that is not the usual, and I know it has to be Zumma. And the best thing about it, I experience no headache whatsoever which are typical of other brands. And the next day, I was still stiff! Ha ha!

Zumma is priced at around Php 200 per box of 2 capsules and is only available at the brand's website www.zummaformen.com and via Shopee or Lazada.