Lexi Mendiola: Sexy and Confident Filipina Embraces Her Flaws

This is Lexi Mendiola. Social Media personality and model, who is known for posting a variety of commercial modeling work and creating original content for different companies.

She catapulted to social media fame when she posted a photo of herself in one-piece swimsuit without photoshop editing, showing her stretch marks and all, a feature of her body which she felt more insecure.

But netizens were inspired by Lexi's positive post and filled her with encouraging comments. She was even featured in Yahoo! Beauty, People, and other online magazines.

In an interview, she said, "It was at that moment when I caught myself throwing out maybe one of my best photos, only because of lines on my skin. I was about to throw it away, but then I saw the bigger picture (literally!) and realized how crazy it is to let stretch marks dictate what I do, or post, or rethink what I ‘need’ to wear. It was ridiculous, and I just didn’t want to allow something that made me feel embarrassed tell me what to do!”


2020 will surely be a banner year for Lexi Mendiola. As a marketing graduate from De Lasalle University, she sure knows how to market her brand. She's active in most social media platforms, specifically Instagram and YouTube. And her followers are growing each day.